Candle Burning Tips:
- *Burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- *Keep away from children/pets/flammable items.
- *Always burn on a fire/heat resistant stable surface, free from drafts/near an open window/air duct/fan. Make sure the room is well-ventilated (suggest opening a window each time you light a candle) but not with a draft. Candles in a draft can produce up to 50 per cent more soot.
- *Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. It's the safest way to prevent hot wax splatters.If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- *Trim candlewicks to (0.3cm-0.5cm) each time before burning.
- *Don’t burn candles for longer than 3-4 hours at a time. And minimum burn time of 1 hour is recommended.
- *Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a tall candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- *Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
- *Never use candle as a night light.
For more details, please visit www.candles.org